People tried to understand the changes that is going on in the world by attributing it to the biblical writings and to the predictions by some prophetic individuals. Despite the advent of scientific discoveries that explain the existing phenomena and proposed scientific measures to mitigate the impact to people, there are still people that trust the idea that the end of the world is coming. They predicted the end of days based on the signs and symbols they noticed around in absence of research and scientific investigation.
People react to this idea differently. There are those who shrugged the idea and take it as a joke. Others try to live each day normally as if nothing will happen. Others tried to repent their ways and change their attitude.
Nathan Shepard reacted uniquely to the idea and conceived a guideline on how to cope with the end of the world. He authored the “Survive the end of Days”.
Let us find out what is this all about.
What is Survive the End of Days Program?
The program was designed by Nathan Shepard. This contains guidelines, strategy and training manual on how to cope with the possibility of the end of United States as world super power.
The program comes in PDF form for easy reading of those who wanted to be safe and sound in the coming of the world’s end. The author specifically pointed out that this guide will enlighten the people on how to be ready and prepared when United States of America will suffer the same fate with Babylon. This is not a call to panic but an instructions to follow. After all it is better to prepare that to be caught empty handed.
Nathan Shepard is a devoted Christian, a remarkable archeologist and a knowledgeable theology student. Some who have tried the program supported the idea of Shepard and claimed that this program has strong scientific backing and theological grounding. According to Shepard, the God’s second coming is dated January 1, 2017. This fateful day will be marked of Electro-magnetic Pulse attack where there will power outrage, failure of major communications system, internet will be destroyed and among others.
The book entitled “Survive the end of Days” contains basic steps to follow in order to protect you and your family during the end of the world. To be organized and to be equipped is a must. Shepard prepared this guideline necessary for you and your family to survive.
The PDF copy includes the following topics:
- The need for first aid kit that includes medical supplies against possible chemical attack.
- Prepare to make a Faraday Cage that will protect electrical equipment for possible EMP outbreak.
- How to make use of kitchen wares as survival kit.
- Preservation of food items and medicine.
- Preparation against chemical attack by familiarizing one’s self about different chemical weapon and its effects to human body.
- Step by step plan patterned after military science to survive all kinds of catastrophe.
Let me outline the possible pros on having this guide. But I will let you decide if you wanted to purchase it or not. After all the belief on the end of the world idea is anchored on individual choices and understanding of our world.
- Basically this will help you out being prepared by providing knowledge and information. Undeniably, the guide is very useful in providing basic tips on how to mitigate the impact and to survive the worst possible scenario.
- Simple to Understand. The program is very easy to understand. It is written in a manner that can be digested by everybody. The instructions are will stated and can be done in a short time.
- Reasonably priced. The price is cheaper and made accessible for everybody. Need not worry about the price since given the package that comes with it, it is cheaper.
- Guarantee Return of Money. This booklet is refundable within 60 days. You can try the sample guide for a few weeks. If the guide does not reach your standard, you can easily take your money back.
1. The Probability of End of the World. This is all prediction based on biblical writings. There are predictions that indeed failed. We cannot be sure that it will come by 2017. Prediction is just prediction until it will happen. Scientific investigation cannot even sure of a date more so it can only explain the scientific basis of the events around us. Meaning if it will not happen, surely the guide is of no use
2. It create paranoia to the readers. The guide can send wrong signals to the readers. Shepard insisted that it is just a guide to prepare, but you cannot discount the possibility that the people might interpret it in different way
3. Online availability. The guide is only available online and it has no hard copy.
Not everyone believe on the end of the world. If you do not believe on that prophetic line and to limit the guide as means to survive the end of the world, then you will misinterpret the guide and it will not serve any purpose to you.
But if you understand the guide well, what it contains is basic information and practical instruction that will help you prepare whether or not there is an end of the world. Tragedies and misfortunes are everywhere, as we prepare for eventual climate change. The guideline is basic and can be used in our everyday lives. You need not believe on the end of world just to appreciate the information that it contains.
I suggest that why not you give it a try. You will not lose anything, in fact it will boost your basic knowledge on how to survive the natural and human disasters. You will be guaranteed of return of payment once you find it inappropriate for your needs.